- Read our Blog Post about Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories
- 2 Pack = Total of 60 Vegetable Capsules
- 600 mg extra strength Boric Acid Powder
- MADE IN USA
- POTENT INGREDIENT: Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories with finely milled Boric Acid to prevent clumping
- AIDS IN PREVENTION OF: Yeast Infections, Bacterial Vaginosis, Candida and Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Odor, Itching & Discharge
- COST EFFECTIVE: 2 bottles with 30 Boric Acid Vegetable Capsules per bottle. Highly potent 600mg extra strength
- SAFETY AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Developed by Expert Scientists; Formula based on published clinical studies. Made with FDA approved, Natural Ingredients
- COMBINE WITH OUR MENSTRUAL CUP WITH RING STEM: further support a healthy Vaginal Flora by using our Menstrual Cup with Ring Pull
- Read our Blog Post to learn more about Boric Acid Suppositories
Peachlife Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories - MADE IN USA
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV), Yeast Infection and UTI Support
Ultra Fine Powder - 600mg EXTRA STRENGTH
Vaginal Boric Acid is known for its antiseptic properties. Thus, it aids inhibiting the growth of Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses. Our Peachlife Boric Acid comes in a very finely milled white powder in capsules, preventing clumping.
The "Acid" in Boric Acid may sound intimidating. This however gives clues to its acidic nature, which is a positive for our Vaginal pH Balance.
Let us explain: The pH scale runs from 0 to 14 and while a pH of less than 7 is considered acidic, a pH of more than 7 is basic. The vaginal pH level is usually between 3.8 and 4.5, which is moderately acidic. Boric Acid Suppositories, by aiding this healthy pH Balance, helps the prevention and treatment of Yeast Infections, BV (Bacterial Vaginosis) and Candida.
Boric Acid for BV is also known as sassolite, orthoboric acid, boracic acid, hydrogen borate and acidum boricum.
A nightly dose of a Capsule placed Vaginally is recommended for 7 to 14 days. Please allow several placements for the Capsules to take effect and aid in Balancing the Vaginal Flora.
Use only as directed. Do not use during pregnancy unless specifically approved by your physician. Stop use if irritation occurs and consult your physician.
Please contact us if you have any concerns and questions, or if you are not satisfied with our product for any reason. We guarantee a 100% refund or free exchange if you are unhappy for any and all reasons. Please reach out to us and we will be glad to assist!